Last week I had the pleasure and honour to be one of the four speakers at the Manchester SEO mini-conference. I had a great time, it was really good to meet many people that I’d only spoken with via twitter up to then, and it was a superb experience overall.
Compliments to Peter Young and the folks at Don’t Panic for the excellent organisation, cheers to sponsors The E Word and Marketing Signals for making it happen, and thanks to all who attended, tweeted, and/or hung around for the after party – I had an absolute blast!
Here are the slides from my presentation about optimising for Google News (best viewed full-screen):
And here are some blog posts from the conference:
- Presentations from Sascon Manchester SEO Mini-Conference – Pete Young
- Mancseo Mini Conference Roundup – Rhys Wynne
- Optimising for Google News – Attacat
- MancSEO – the SEO mini Conference Highlights – Return On Digital
- MancSEO I Was Outraged! – Dean Cruddace
- A report from the Manchester SEO mini conference – Social Magnet
- Round up of Manchester SEO Mini-Conference – SEO Wizard
- Manchester SEO mini-conference – UKcopywriting.com
- Manchester SAScon Mini Conference – James Roome
The conference hashtag was #mancseo which saw quite a lot of use, and still gets new tweets daily thanks to the lively SEO scene in the Manchester area.
I thoroughly enjoyed the conference, the people, the venue, and the after-party. Next year’s SAScon, organised by the same folks, will be held there as well so please do add that to your 2011 conference calendar – it’s bound to be great.